How much does the program cost to run each summer?
- It costs $64.00 for one student to receive a summer of free swim lessons.
- Our expenses include pool rental fees, liability insurance, teaching equipment, end of season party and transportation costs. Transportation costs include providing buses for the children to attend the lessons and account for 48% of our program expense.
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that raises money each year to support our summer swim program.
- Grants and Corporate Donations- In the past, we have received support and grants from USA Swimming Foundation, BioMarin, Marin Youth Institute at Marin Academy, Rotary Club of San Rafael Harbor, The Branson School Chase Fellowship, Mark Day School 8th Grade Fund, Dave’s Diving Service and Rafael Racquet Club.
- “Sponsor a Swimmer” Fundraiser- Each summer, we organize a fundraiser to support the next year of our program . Instructors and lifeguards ask family, friends and our local community to sponsor their students for a full summer of lessons.
Sponsor a Swimmer and support our program!
This organization has been granted not-for-profit status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. Accordingly, contributions made to the organization are deductible for federal income tax purposes as allowed by law. Tax ID number 47-3727661